The perfect way to impress your guests at any occasion with 25 people or more.
Our stylists source a huge range of local and imported produce and create a colourful masterpiece that will impress even the fussiest guests.
We work with you to create a grazing table that caters for your personal style and theme.
What do we include on our Grazing Tables?
(Produce may vary depending on availability and what is in season)
- A variety of soft and hard cheeses, may include some of the following: triple cream brie, blue, goats, swiss, hard cheese and feta.
- An assortment of cold meats may include salami, prosciutto, cabana and ham.
- Seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables
- Dried fruit and nuts
- A large variety of crackers, bread and pretzels
- A range of marinated vegetable and olives
- A scattering of sweet treats such as caramel popcorn, wafer sticks, chocolate and liquorice.
- Fruit paste
Sometimes we come across something special that we just have to include, every table is unique. Please speak to us about anything you definitely want to have included on your table or platter or if there is something you would like left off.
Please inform us of any dietary needs or allergies. Please note that even though we take great care to accomodate your needs, there is no guarantee that foods are not cross contaminated once guests start grazing. Please advise us if there is something you would like left off the table.
Option 1: Use your own boats, cheese knives, bowls etc. Please check with us that you have enough for the size of your table when making your booking.
Option 2: We provide all the tableware and decorations -wood and marble boards, knives, bowls, and a large variety of decorative pieces. Let us know your style preference when booking.
Hire and collection fee is $100
Grazing table extras and upgrades
Grazing tables are extremely impressive as they are, but if you want to make it even more indulgent, consider adding one of our delicious extras.
- Artesian cheese
- Cheese wheel cake
- Berries and chocolate platter
- Doughnut wall
- A sweet section with cupcakes, macarons or Lindt chocolates. The options are endless. Let us know what you would like to see included
Setting up your grazing table will take 1.5 to 3 hours, depending on the size. All you need to do is supply the table in a cool place in the shade and we will get to it, leaving you free to get ready for your event.
(Table hire is available if needed)
Pack up and rubbish removal is done by you at the end of your event.
If you require full pack up service, this can be arranged for an extra fee.
Delivery fees will apply for delivery more than 15km from Beaconsfield. Enquire when you make your booking.